Sunday, July 15, 2007

On Love of Bed.

I know many people love their bed, but damn if I'm not infatuated with mine. I love everything about it: where it is in the room (which is more important than some people realize); the mattress itself; my dark grey cotton sheets; my pillow.

Luckybuzz has recently fed my addiction to BPAL in a whole new direction, and it has affected the bed. I discovered the lovely Somnium scents first, and was quite happy with Temple of Dreams and Somnus. Then, Buzz told me of enabled me to Dorian: A Victorian fougere with three pale musks and dark, sugared vanilla tea.

I'm now pretty lost at night if I don't have Dorian. My pillowcase retains the scent after a couple nights, and I'm thinking linen spray might be a good idea. Good gosh, Buzz, what have you created?

1 comment:

luckybuzz said...

Hee! I feel ridiculously proud. :)