Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bullets. They're just bullets.

  • Tomorrow (Monday) starts the second session of summer courses. My syllabus is not finished.
  • Our friend's wife died last weekend, and the last week has been spent trying to help him cope. I'm not sure if any of us helped, or not. Or if "help" is possible, in this situation.
  • I'm trying to decide if it will be possible to pass one of my fall courses to friend (above). I realize that adjunct courses are not quite that malleable, but he needs the money more than I do. Am figuring that being honest about the situation to the chair of that department is the best bet.
  • Much of this has left me with a knot the size of Montana in my stomach.

1 comment:

luckybuzz said...

I'd say that's a completely understandable Montana-sized-knot. I've been thinking about your friend (and you, too) a lot lately. Yeeesh. Hugs all around.