Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Y'all? I need a makeover. Or, really: I need to pay attention to things like haircuts, which would - at this point - constitute a makeover.

So here's the deal, and you all can weigh in (or not) with opinions.

My hair has stayed mousey brown the last year, mostly because it makes my roots less visible when I go more than six weeks without coloring (read: all the time). It's also been probably... four months? since a cut, which isn't bad in Margie time. It's just long enough to comfortably pull back, right now; as you all probably know, this is invaluable on some teaching mornings.

I'm going to go get a trim -- not much off length, but with some messy shorter layers (not bangs, much longer than that) so that I can continue to use the ponytail when necessary. I'm going to color it dark brown, and add black "lowlights". I always want red highlights, but it's just so expensive!!

That *should* be maintainable for at least a semester, right? Like, with one or two trims & colors?

I'm comfortably (mostly) at a size 10/12 right now, although I'm still wanting to get that back to an 8/10. Moreso, I think I need to pay attention to looking decent *as* a 10/12, instead of waiting to drop 10 more pounds. Yes?

No comments: