Monday, August 6, 2007

I am behind on grading. Summer grading is even worse than normal-semester grading, isn't it? Oddly, I'm probably not as behind as I think I am - I did quite a bit before the weekend - but I can't even bring myself to sort through the graded vs. ungraded papers, today. So far, I've plopped the whole stack of them on my kitchen table and decided that yes, I will do something to them before I take a shower.

How about dividing the large stack into smaller stacks of graded/partially graded/ungraded? Ooh, and I could find my red pen, and get all the grade sheets organized, and staple some stuff together...

2 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Is there any way you can color code them with stickers? And maybe file them according to...um...student's birthplace? And THEN start grading? :)

Margie said...

Or, even better, decide that the flat needs some plants!! Then talk Mr. Squirrel into a Home Depot trip for plants and fans. Hooray, fans!