Monday, August 6, 2007

Is over now.

There's still an exam to give and far too much grading to do, but Summer 2 is officially over, class-wise.

Thank my good stars.

I may just go order a t-shirt to celebrate. A Little Lunacy, anyone?

In follow-up photo blogging news... the rearranged apartment:
This is taken from the kitchen -- that messy bit in front is the bottom of the pass-through window, and under it is the smallish dining table. Room with cat (that's Little Guy) is the living room, and the far room is the bedroom (which now has it's own sofa/sitting area):

And finally, the other half of the "master" bedroom, in which you can see the new nightstand my brother so kindly made for me. Yes, there's a matching one coming, but handmade furniture takes awhile.

There ya go... the living space of Margie. Other than that, there's a kitchen (quite good), two dens (very messy), and a spare bedroom (aka where laundry goes to die).

1 comment:

luckybuzz said...

Oooh, T-shirt, totally! (I got that one, but it's waiting for me at the in-laws'...I haven't even seen it yet!)

And damn, your place is GORGEOUS. It's making me want a home of my own (apartment, shack, box, whatever) very badly.