Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh, yappy dog.

The yappy dog downstairs is yapping. It's nearing midnight, and yet the dog still yaps.

Hush, yappy dog, hush.

I understand why people like dogs, generally. I rather like particular breeds of dog myself, and would perhaps consider owning a Lab - particularly a Chocolate Lab - or something similar. However, small yappy dogs do not fit the "dog" bill, for me. Apologies to anyone who owns one, but... er... I think they suck.

We have two smaller dogs living below us (only for another few weeks, bless!) and though they are the same size and might even be the same breed, only one qualifies as a "yappy" dog. I believe it's somewhat neglected, in fact, though not in a call-the-spca way. Simply, I think Yappy Dog's owner doesn't pay it much attention. Therefore, it yaps. A lot.

Shhhhhhh, little yappy dog. I would like to get some sleep tonight.

2 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Hush, yappy dog. Hush, yappy dog. Yappy dog, yappy dog, hush hush hush!

(Did it work?)

Artistic Soul said...

I am very glad we found a small dog that is not yappy. I HATE that.