Thursday, April 26, 2007

Class From Hell is almost over. Counting tonight, there are two classes left.

I was breathing a sigh of relief - admittedly, an early sigh of relief - when I realized that I need to hand out student evaluations tonight. I have every confidence in the world that these evaluations will suck, so I'm not thrilled about them even in unfilled-out stage.

Granted, being able to leave 1/2 hour early to let the students complete the evaluations is a bonus, in this class. Yes, yes, I know they should do them first thing, so that they don't run out the door without writing comments... see above about "evaluations will suck."

The fact is, it's almost over. I realize that most semesters bring at least one class that just doesn't work, and this was mine.

1 comment:

luckybuzz said...

Whoohoooo for Class from Hell ending!