Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Milk Moon?

I simply cannot make up my mind whether to order this or not. The Milk Moon at BPAL goes away tomorrow, and I either get over this, or order it. Nothing else tempts me in the LE's except for the Monster Baits, but those I can probably test before ordering bottles (they're up for much longer).

Wait, "until April 5th" means through April 5th, right? Not midnight of April 4th? Crap.

Update: I'm such a freak. I went over there and got to the final stage of the order, and then backed out at the last minute. Part of the issue is that if I order one bottle I really should order the other (non-LE) one I want (shipping and all, you know?) but then I'm at $40 and I think about ... other things to do with $40?

Although, you know, I do put $40 a week aside for not smoking, and I'm supposed to be able to use that as I wish.

Oh, bother. I'm going to freak out over this until I finally go to bed.

3 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Dude, you didn't say it was not-smoking money. I think you're actually obligated to use that for things that make you smell good. (And I think it's awesome that you're putting that money away--I did for a little while, but I'm not anymore. Maybe I should start it up again?)

Canada said...

So, did you get it?

Margie said...

Yes, I broke down yesterday and got it.

Now I feel so weak-willed. :)