Monday, October 8, 2007

Tomorrow is a goal day.
  • teach classes
  • finish paper
  • send off paper
  • drink no beer
Seriously, that's it. Feel free to mock the simplistic nature of my goals... I welcome mockery.

ETA: I have not had a beer. However, the day is not yet over, so I'll wait to cross that one out. But LOOK! at the crossing out! of the paper! I'm really pleased, even though I know it needs a bit more editing before the conference. For me, "needs a bit more editing" is where I'm usually at when I stand up to present the damn thing. Whee!!!

3 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Those are excellent goals. I'm serious. They're MUCH more ambitious than mine, lately.

I'm *still* trying to get a draft of my paper done. I'm not really any further along than I've been...at any point in this.

Good luck finishing it up!

Margie said...

Well, the cats woke me up early again today, so I also got some papers graded.

BTW, if you need someone to read over yours at some point, send it along. I can read *other* people's drafts with no adverse issues. ;)

luckybuzz said...

Whoohoooo on the paper getting done! You rock. :)