Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Goals for the day:
  • have working draft of conference paper done before leaving the office
  • review what I have written for ch. 3 of dissertation
I think I need a new word-count bar.

Oh, also: I slept like crazy last night. I succumbed to a 2-hour nap in the afternoon, and thought I'd messed up my schedule for sure... nope. Got about 7.5 hours last night, and feel almost human again. Considering that I'm well-prepped for class today and I'm allowing myself to wear jeans, I feel pretty good. All that's left to do is pick some appropriate BPAL.

2 comments:

luckybuzz said...

So...what BPAL did you end up wearing? :)

And how'd the paper draft go? Today I made a bunch of notes on my paper...if I can conquer my debilitating fear of WRITING ANYTHING, I may have a draft eventually....

Margie said...

Perilous Parlor (trying the new ones). It's good, but it's gone after 1/2 hour.

Draft update above!