Thursday, January 24, 2008

Yes, I'm still sick.

Don't you love starting the new semester with a hacking cough? I'm put in mind of my smoking days.

I worked on my dissertation today.

I say that in unreadable baby blue letters because I don't want to jinx it, and for some reason the smaller letters I wanted to use won't work, and this still makes me feel better.

When
I worked on it yesterday, I realized that I'm a bit lost... I've never used outlines and - with as long as this project has been going on - I've lost track of some things. Today, my goal was to reread chapter one and outline it in some detail.

The goal for the next several days is to do this to the other chapters. I will (hopefully) then be reacquainted with the ~100 pages I have already written, and able to finish the last chapter. Soon.

On edit: I seem to have broken my font sizes.


2 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Sorry you're still sick. But go you, for the unreadable-blue-font-news! :)

Margie said...

Thanks... I'm trying to be low-expectation about this, but (as you know) something has to get done!