Sunday, January 27, 2008

doing away with baby blue text?

Yesterday: not productive. I went into the office and found it was already occupied by another adjunct. I suppose I could have stayed - there are two desks, after all - but the mood in the room wasn't great.

Today: more productive. I outlined ch. 3 and, again, noted several problems that are quite easy to fix. I do apparently have all four chapters in some form or another -- ch. 3 got mushed into ch. 2 and while both of them need serious expanding/revision, the guts of both are already there.

Must keep up the "little bit of work every day." Even though it doesn't take long to go through and read these chapters, it has helped immensely.

2 comments:

luckybuzz said...

You're shaming--uh, I mean inspiriing--me to actually try to do some work...

Margie said...

Uh, remember that this is less than an hour a day. I'm hoping I can increase that this week, but starting off slowly seems to be the way to do it?