Monday, January 28, 2008

I added the little chapter meters on the side, and I'm not sure how I feel about them. I know that it used to be three chapters over half done - remember, two and three were formerly the same chapter - but now it looks further away from being finished.

Sort of.

We'll see how today goes, work-wise.

This is the first full week of classes, and I'm interested to see how things flesh out. I'm not exactly nervous about class today, but I'm... jittery? I've changed things around yet again, and I'm curious whether it will make class easier or more difficult. I judged last semester's class as generally better for the changes I made there, which made me more excited about switching up things in this class. However, I might have given myself far more work than in the previous version of the course, if things don't go well.

*looks around nervously*

2 comments:

Canada said...

You're back! Yay! Must do catch up reading of posts. More soon :)

Margie said...

Awww! Thanks! :)