Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday.

I might have sort of failed to do anything productive this weekend.

Okay, "might have" is an understatement.

I have a stack of papers that didn't get graded (erk), a dissertation chapter that didn't get looked at (eek), and a bunch of "Firefly" episodes that didn't get watched (damn).

However, it's Monday. One of my three schools is on break this week, which makes me pretty happy. Also, along with DST came some warmer weather, and so my goal of "getting ass out of house" is looking quite possible. I plan to take a walk.

Also, last week I very definitely did not stick to the "no beer on weekdays" plan. If I can't be better about separating "done with work for the day" from "weekend," there might have to be (gasp) a total and complete ban on beer for awhile.

3 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

Yeah, I'm going through a ban on wine week this week. We'll see how it goes. St. Pat's is the reward!

luckybuzz said...

Well, you might not have done anything "productive," but you're going to smell SO good. :)

Margie said...

wiccachicky, let me know how it goes. I'm considering a little plan for Ostara, but I'm not sure yet (will blog more, later).

buzz... *SO* darn good!!!