Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mmmmm.... Oils.....

After reading Buzz's latest post about BPAL, I had to buy some imp's ears.

I picked all six from the Bewitching Brews...
Bewitched: Deep, luscious green and berry scents that evoke images of woodland witchcraft and the raw power of nature: blackberry, sage, green tea, wild berries and dark musk.
Chimera: The fiery, volatile scent of cinnamon, thickened by myrrh, honeysuckle, and copal.
Dee: soft English leather, rosewood and tonka with a hint of incense, parchment and soft woods.
Intrigue: Black palm, with cocoa, fig and shadowy wooded notes.
Lurid: black currant, Bulgarian lavender and white musk with a dollop of thick resin and a voltaic charge of ozone notes.
Morgause: A bouquet of five night-blooming flowers deepened by dusky violet, purple fruits and the barest breath of medieval incenses.

I probably should try some Proserpine. Actually, I'm going to have a hard time not trying almost everything here. This is probably why I had the site bookmarked but refused to go back there??? I also sorta want a t-shirt, but the one I really want is sold out. I saw it and suddenly thought "wow, that would be really interesting under my far-too-conservative black suit!" I may now have to go with this one instead.

3 comments:

luckybuzz said...

I'm pretty sure you're the one who first told me about BPAL...so I guess I have you to blame/thank. :)

Those sound *awesome*. I am so loving my new obsession (I was up at 3am reading the bpal forums and thinking, I wonder how long it would take to try them all...?)

Anonymous said...

The rabbit in the second shirt. That rabbit . . . unnerves me.

Margie said...

Heh, bookish... It's a bit of Frank, isn't it?