Tuesday, February 6, 2007

hooray for goals!

I did everything today *but* eat breakfast. Okay, and the gym, but I fear the gym and I still did the cardio...

For tomorrow (difficult stuff still italicized):
  • Up at 7am
  • Eat breakfast
  • Into the office by 8:30am
  • Write one page of dissertation
  • Finish grading papers
  • Classes 10:30-12:30
  • Lunch? (Do I bring lunch? Or buy it? Erk.)
  • Meeting at 1:30
  • Go to gym for 1/2 hour (treadmill)
  • More grading (different class)
  • Cook dinner
  • Rewarding glass of wine
I know this counts as dull blogging, but apparently it helps.

Oh, and following on that idea that blogging finds lost objects... my cell phone is totally missing. I looked all over today, and while I finally found the charger, the phone is AWOL.

Also, I think I need stars for days I successfully accomplish hard things. Today I get a star.

2 comments:

luckybuzz said...

See, my to-do list looks kind of like that, but without the crossing-things-off part. How are you *doing* that?

(I'm impressed by your motivation, and productivity, and the fact that you're not huddled in a closet whimpering, like I feel like doing. Go you!)

Margie said...

I actually didn't do any of the hard stuff yesterday, so no star.

Although, I still didn't have beer, so maybe I get half a star.