Tuesday, February 6, 2007

behind, already.

I had a list of goals for today, and I'm running an hour behind. Well, sort of... I've pretty much taken care of lectures already, so it might work out.
  • Up at 8am (Got up at 9. It's harder when I don't have class until 6pm.)
  • eat breakfast (Does coffee count?)
  • Into the office by 10am (Let's make that 11am.)
  • Write lecture (This is done already! So I'm not in the office, but still working...)
  • Write one page of dissertation
  • Lunch with friend
  • Go to gym for 1/2 hour (This is getting dropped - surprise! - for 20 min. of bike at home.)
  • Finish lecture (Done early, even!!)
  • Office hours/class 5-10pm
  • Nice glass of wine at home
Two of my long-term goals are to cut out beer entirely on weekdays (please, people, I'm not giving it up on weekends) and to fit in all my size 10 clothes by the end of the semester (pound-wise, that would be about 10 pounds). These goals seem to go together quite nicely.

Update: So far, so good. It's almost 4pm, and I'm having a cup of tea and screening some video clips before leaving for my night class. No gym, but I did good cardio on the exercise bike here, and I think that counts for something. Gym might need to be a MWF thing.

No comments: