Monday, February 5, 2007

Bullets of Badness.

(I did "bullets of good" last week.)

  • Today ended up being the day my parents took Sam the Cat into the vet. They took him in last Thursday, but my mom couldn't go through with it. My dad, typically, does not deal well with this kind of thing and is being an ass. Mum said he was very upset, but when I called to offer some consolation, his response was "well, your cat's next." Yes, thanks, dad.
  • Not surprisingly, Mr. Squirrel did not get an on-campus interview with TU.
  • More surprisingly, I have not had the call on a one-year visiting quite close to here. I seemed to fit so well, but they said we'd hear end-of-January. Yes, it could still be that they haven't called anyone, or that I'm second-tier... but it seems more likely that I'm not getting a call.
  • Mr. Squirrel is now sick, and I'm sure I'll get it.

No comments: