Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh, and...

Following up on that last Peru post, an odd shower experience:

This morning, I finished off my shampoo. Because of this, I didn't much feel like using the normal conditioner I use.

No, that doesn't really make sense. It wasn't that I was out of shampoo and therefore was just wetting my hair... I had just enough shampoo for today's shower. However, non-matching levels of shampoo and conditioner apparently make me uncomfortable.

Anyway, I peeked out of the shower to see if I had any other options, and what I saw on the shelf was a nearly-empty bottle of conditioner (Back to Basics Blue Lavender). Suddenly happier and more comfortable, I grabbed that, and applied as directed.

I was immediately overcome with a scent association, and was a bit overwhelmed with it -- the last time I used this particular conditioner was at the end of our honeymoon, at which time I'd become sick to death of the Blue Lavender smell, and had shoved the remainder of the conditioner on the shelf for "emergencies." I had used it daily for 5 weeks, and several times the shampoo (same scent) had to double as body wash... I'd definitely overdosed on that scent.

This morning, I felt like I was standing in a shower stall in Paris, and it was the strangest damn feeling.

You all are probably going to have to put up with random photos from last year, starting in a couple weeks...

----

Random P.S. to comebacknikki: if you'd like to try the Mme. Moriarty perfume, I'd be happy to send you a bit! Just drop me an email - er, and remind me here to check that account! - and I'll send it out. The more BPALers in the universe, the better. :)

2 comments:

comebacknikki said...

Ooooh! Ooooh! That would be great... I'll send my info to you now!

Margie said...

Got it! :)