Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oh good gosh, I do *not* want to go to class tonight.

I thought everything was fine, and then I realized I have no idea if my classroom has any technology. This is one of those stupid Margie issues: I checked on three of the classrooms, and put this off (a month ago) because I couldn't find the classroom services office at this school.

Then, I forgot that I'd put it off - can you say "need to make lists"? - and was happily moving something from my DVR to a tape for class when Mr. Squirrel said something about a lack of technology, at this school.

I think I requested a tech classroom when I took the job, and I think that was confirmed, but I can't find any of those emails.

I have a backup plan for tonight, but next week sorta revolves around clips of a film and I'm not sure how I'll do that.

Other than that, it's only a matter of ditching every single powerpoint I use and going back to a chalkboard. Oooh, fun!! Not.

2 comments:

SNAKE HUNTERS said...

Bored In Class?

Don't be discouraged. I have been
attempting to get my B.A. in Common Sense for years, but cannot
find the curiculuum anywhere!

So...in desperation, I created a Reality Weblog, and it offers an
Open Forum Comment Section.

See: History post. reb

Editor, Snake Hunters.

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com

Artistic Soul said...

Oh I hate when a classroom doesn't have technology. That's a huge pet peeve of mine.