Sunday, January 28, 2007

Goals for tomorrow

  • Get into office by 7:30am. (Gives me three hours of work time before classes). Okay, so I left here at 7:30, but I was in the office by 7:45 and that counts. Damn it.
  • Write one paragraph of chapter four. Yes, I'm serious: a paragraph. Yes, it was only a paragraph. The good news is, it was a paragraph that started a thought about the dissertation that was completely new. Now I have something to develop over the next week.
  • Spend 1/2 hour at gym. Er... I was tired, 'cause I'm not used to getting up at 6am. I'm still eyeing my exercise bike, though.

These are itty-bitty goals. I need goals this small, right now.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

That first goal alone seems pretty ambitious to me. I like the idea of very small goals, though. Good luck with them!

Margie said...

Thank you! I read your comment when I got up this morning and it made me feel good that I'd actually gotten up that early...