Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello, February!

I am trying to be far more positive, this month.
  • I used another horrible (and much, much louder) comment from asshole student - yes, I need a better name - as a teaching moment in class, and it worked. I'm not sure if it worked for asshole student, but it worked for me and a large portion of the class.
  • Yesterday I officially passed the 12-pound mark of weight loss. In my book "more than 10 pounds" is a major moment.
  • Although I haven't updated the word meter yet, I have revised & expanded at least half of chapter one. None of it is actually typed yet - the longhand is proving fruitful - but that's my weekend goal.

1 comment:

luckybuzz said...

Whoohooo for all the progress (and loss)! And I think "asshole student" is probably a perfect pseudonym... :)