Thursday, September 6, 2007

So. Tired.

I left the house at 7:30 this morning.
I got back at 6pm.

All this time was spent on campus, either teaching, prepping, or in a meeting. (Okay, except for the 20 min. that I fell asleep in my office before the meeting.)

Is tired. Bed nao? K thx.

In other news, my new car is at the dealership. As I may or may not have blogged about, there was a flooding incident with my car earlier this year and I'm uncomfortable keeping said car after the warranty runs out in November. The electrical system has already shown signs of damage, even though the car was drained almost immediately.

So, new car. Same payments (dear gosh, let it remain so), full warranty, more to pay off later. I'm far, far better with having an ongoing regular car payment than I am with the possibility of expensive repairs on my current budget. The car payment I can predict; the repairs I cannot.

ETA: I think I've officially passed "so tired" into "completely crazed." It's now 12:45 am and I'm still up. Must get up at 8 tomorrow, so I really should go to bed soon.

No comments: